We give a partial list
of freeware toolboxes for wavelet signal processing
that can retrieved over the Internet.
- WaveLab: various wavelet-related codes.
- CurveLab: implementation of the Curvelet Transform.
- SparseLab: various sparsity-related codes.
- MCALab: inpainting and inverse problems.
- BeamLab: beamlets.
- L1-Magic: L1 optimization and compressed sensing.
- Numerical Tours: of Gabriel Peyré.
- Nuit Blanche: links to compressed sensing optimization codes.
- Rice Wavelet Toolbox: a wavelet Matlab toolbox with orthogonal and biorthogonal transforms and applications to denoising (DSP group at Rice university)
- Discrete DFDs: a collection of Matlab files for computing time-frequency distributions or time-frequency representations.
C / C++ Codes
- LastWave: a signal processing oriented command language.
- MPTK: fast matching pursuit for audio signal decomposition.
- OpenJPEG: an open source implementation of JPEG-2000.
- SPIHT: a C++ software for wavelet image compression (Amir Said and William Pearlman).
- FracLab: wavelet fractal analysis toolbox developed at INRIA (Christophe Canus, Paulo Gonccalves, Bertrand Guiheneuf and Jacques Levy Vehel).
- MegaWave: a collection of command line C subroutines under Unix for wavelet, wavelet packet and local cosine processing, with sound and image processing applications (Jacques Froment)
- Swave: is an S+ tool box with continuous wavelet transforms and windowed Fourier transforms, including detection of ridges (Rene Carmona, Wen-Liang Hwang and Bruno Torresani)
- Time-Frequency Toolbox: a Matlab toolbox for the analysis of non-stationary signals with quadratic time-frequency distributions (Francois Auger, Patrick Flandrin, Olivier Lemoine and Paulo Goncalves)
- Matching Pursuit Code: Original MP code of Mallat Zhang, updated for EEG analysis.